Saturday, March 6, 2010

Date

With lots of courage and guts I said i Love "U"
You flushed all my guts by saying You like another vowel "A"

I tried to make most of it by taking you on a "Date"
You again turned it down by saying its too "Late"

I fail almost Every time I try to Flirt
You remove possibilities like some one removes from his shirt, some Dirt

You say you have others in your Heart
Thats why No space for me in your Chart

One day will come when everyone will repend
Then me too will say Sorry didnt get your request can you again Send

I took her on Date But she made my emotions Sick
I asked her hows date and she said its not Date as its Quick

I asked her to take some good Iced coffee to make Date Cool
She said okie and ordered coffee and that too Hot one making me fool

Weather was lovely to make her feel romantic
But everything sink and wasted as if it was a titanic

A lady without any Talent gets away with a Kiss
And a Handsome guy like me with Talent goes away with Tai Tai Fiss

I asked her to come to Cafeteria to Hang Up
She said enough chat if possible Ring me Up

Its Men who approaches lady is what she told
My emotions was again fainted by keeping me on Hold

later she says She cannot come and cannot Hear
I guess I m wasting My Time and should find another Dear....!!!!! ----Avaneesh Jha

2 comments: